If you remember my budget for this month was $100. I spent $76. Yay!
My focus this month was on items that would transition into fall. (Yes, I know that it's a hundred degrees outside, but I have to be economical.) So, when eShakti had a 50% off sale, I stocked up on basics.
I had a gift certificate from some items that I returned last year, so I didn't have to pay anything. Since I'm watching what I eat now, I focused on pieces made out of a stretchy material that would shrink to fit me or could be easily tailored. (Checkout this post for more tips on how to buy clothes when loosing weight.) One other awesome thing I found out was that the Kiyonna dress I ordered is actually a cream color instead of white, which will transition nicely into fall.
Cheers! Happy Shopping and Saving!
- Merrie K.
- Skirt | Price: $25 | Paid: free, used gift card
- Skirt | Price: $28 | Paid: free, used gift card
- Dress | Paid: free, care of eShakti
- Dress | Price $128 | Paid: free, care of Kiyonna
- Shell | Price $25 | Paid: free, used gift card
- Skirt | Price: $33 | Paid: free, used gift card
- Tank | Price: $12
- Cardi | Price: $23
- Skirt $33 | Paid: free, used gift card
- Skirt | Price: $30
- Skirt | Price: $35 | Paid: $5, used gift card
- Tank | Price: $6