I got two pretty colors in my Nailette Box this month!
(What is Nailette? It's a subscription box of nail polishes. For $9.99/ month I receive 2 hand-selected colors, based on my tastes and skin tone. If you are interested in signing up, use "meredith50" and you will receive 20% off your first box!)
This month I received a shimmery teal called Amazon Amazoff by OPI and a dusky purple called Under the Twilight by Essie. I think that both the teal and purple will look amazing with white outfits.
I also would like to thank Fashion for Petites for nominating me for the:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (I’m already a fan of Fashion for Petites :))
7 Facts about me
- Even though I consider Atlanta my home, I was born in the deserts of Washington state. We had sand dunes in the back yard!
- I'm secretly creeped out by those Anne Geedes photos of infants in flowers pot or dressed up as green beans. :( I don't know exactly why, but it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. (If any of you have theories on this...let's talk!) (I think this baby has half a lime on its head...is that even legal?)
The bloggers I would like to nominate are (in no particular order)...
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!