I got my new Wantables boxes! They are quickly shaping up to be my favorite subscription service! (What is Wantables? Click here.) This box was very cool and came with items that I've never tried, but always wanted to!
- Fake Eyelashes - I've always wanted to try some in my pictures.
- Lip Gloss - this was a brownish nude, not the prettiest color on me...I usually like bright colors.
- Teal Eyeliner - great for summer!
- Brow Gel - I'm always looking for an easy way to color my brows in the morning. DO NOT press this into your brows like how you would press mascara into your eyelashes!!! Use light strokes, otherwise it will look like you rubbed shoe polish on your face. (I tried it.)
- Multistick - it can be a blush or lipstick. I used it as a blush and love the sheer pop of color. (I applied it very thickly for the swatch.)
I missed doing my Chow Locally update last week, so here are the new recipes I tried:
Sauteed remaining kale in wine and garlic. Served it with spring garlic bread (recipe here). It was ok.
I also tried orange cheesecake crumble. It was awesome and healthy! Just remember to let the cream cheese come to room temperature otherwise you'll get lumps. (recipe here)
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission or discount for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!