I love Tarte makeup because it's sheer, natural looking and comes in easy-to-apply tubes and sticks. (Plus, they don't use a lot of harsh chemicals and are formulated for sensitive skin.) However, I hate spending $20 - $30 on an item of makeup :(. Therefore, after shelling out my money for a few years, I decided to give my local drugstore a try. (BTW...all L'Oreal and Revlon items are on sale at CVS this week!) So checkout these sets for my favorite drugstore buys. P.S. Yes, I know that Clinique is not sold in drugstores, but their prices are usually the best in any makeup department. :)
- Revlon Lipstick: Good all-around creamy lipstick
- Revlon Lip Gloss: Moisturizing and sheer, but not too sticky
- Tube Mascara: I love tube mascara, because it doesn't smudge or flake. You just remove it w/ hot water at the end of the day. My favorite brand is Trish McEvoy but it's $30!!!
- Revlon Lip Liner: I find it's consistency to be similar to the ones from MAC
- L'Oreal Nail Polish: As good as Essie, but goes on sale. (It is a little sticky though.)
- Clinque Even Better Compact Foundation: I don't think I'll ever go back to cream foundation! You can smear this on in the car or use it to touch up at the end of the day. If you have oily skin, it looks even better after your natural oils come out.
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!