As you know, I'm trying to eat more healthy this year. Not dieting, but reducing my candy bingeing and increasing my vegetable intake...sigh...it's not going to be any fun. :( So, I thought I would share my favorite healthy snacks. Most are easy to take and all get 5 Stars for taste! I'd love to hear what your healthy snacks are!
- Salami and Cheese Ready to Eat Meal - Easy option for when you don't have time to pack lunch. Plus, it's only 410 calories!
- Hummus and Crackers - Easy option for when you don't have time to pack lunch. It's only 350 calories!
- Original Popchips - Great alternative to potato chips if you like salty chips. Plus, you can eat the entire full size bag for only 360 calories!
- Sabra Classic Hummus - Checkout all their flavors! This is my favorite hummus and can usually be found for $3-$4 in any food store.
- Pepperidge Farm® - Baked Natural Chips - I can't fully describe what they taste like, but to me they are better and less salty than regular potato chips. Plus you can eat 26 of them for 130 calories!
- Zone Perfect Fudge Graham Bars - My favorite Zone Bar: 3 grahams of fiber, ~200 calories and tastes like a candy bar. (Be careful, you will want to eat these like snickers.)
- Peanut Butter & Strawberry KIND Bars- My nutritionist turned me on to these! They are tasty and only include "tasty ingredients you can see & pronounce, like nuts, fruits, honey and spices" (as quoted on the site).
- Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt KIND Bars - My nutritionist turned me on to these! They are tasty and only include "tasty ingredients you can see & pronounce, like nuts, fruits, honey and spices" (as quoted on the site).
- Sweet Potato popchips! | sweet potato potato - Fantastic sweet potato flavor AND you can eat the entire full size bag for only 360 calories! (not that I'm recommending that :) )
- Luna Bar LemonZest - My favorite Luna Bar, it has lemon frosting.
- Trader Joe's Low Calorie Lemonades - Delicious, no artificial sweeteners and only 40 calories a serving!
- Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps – My favorite healthy snack. Very flavorful and fresh tasting. Does not taste like tomato soup. :)
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - Great for making smoothies! Only includes peanuts, so it doesn't have any fake peanut flavors.
- Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips - I can't believe they aren't made of butter! They have a wonderful buttery flavor, but are only 130 calories a serving. Great in hummus!
- Caesar Snapea Crisps – My favorite healthy snack. Also really tasty.
- Heavenly Crisp Peanut Butter Flavor Bar - Great peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Only 110 calories per bar.
I'd love to hear what healthy snacks you eat!